- Handles 1-24 NiCd or NiMH cells, 1-4 lithium-ion or lithium-polymer cells, or 6V, 12V and 24V lead-acid batteries.
- 1 year warrantyState-of-the-art programming combines simplicity and sophistication — it's super-simple to scroll through the logically arranged menus with the rotating dial.
- Recalls data for up to 10 full cycles, and features adjustable peak detection sensitivity.
- Can store up to 10 different battery configurations, for instant, easy recall and charger setup.
- Thermal ProbeOptional battery temperature monitoring (GPMM3151, sold separately) allows you to safely and accurately charge heat-sensitive lithium-ion, lithium-polymer and NiMH batteries.
- A built-in cooling fan improves charger efficiency and extends the life of the unit.
- Small and lightweight, with a durable aluminum case.
- Comes equipped with panel-ready banana jacks.
- Backed by a full 1-year warranty.
Input Voltage: 10-15V DC
Battery Types, # of cells: 1-24 Nickel-Cadmium cells (1.2-28.0V NiCd)
1-24 Nickel-Metal Hydride cells (1.2-28.0V NiMH)
1-4 Lithium-Ion or Lithium-Polymer cells (3.6-14.8V Li-Ion/Li-Po)
3, 6, 12 Lead-Acid cells (6, 12, 24V Pb)
Fast Charge Current: 0.1-5.0A linear (2.5A max. for Li-Ion/Li-Po)
Fast Charge Termination: "zero deltaV" peak detection for NiCd and NiMH (0-V)
"constant current/constant voltage" for Pb and Li-Ion/Li-Po (cc/cv)
(optional thermal cutoff for all battery types sold seperately-GPMM3151)
Trickle Charge Current: 0-250mA (n/a for Li-Ion, Li-Po and Pb)
Discharge Current: 0.1-3.0A (2.5A max for Li-Ion/Li-Po)
Discharge Cutoff Voltage: 0.5-1.16V per cell NiCd & NiMH; Li-Ion/Li-Po fixed at 2.8V per cell;
Pb fixed at 1.8V per cell
Cycle Count: One to ten cycles (n/a for Li-Ion, Li-Po and Pb)
Battery Memories: 10 battery memories
Display Type: 2-line, 32-character LCD
Output Connectors: banana jacks
Case Size: 6.2 x 4.0 x 2.0 in (157 x 102 x 51mm)
Weight: 16.4 oz (466g)