|Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03VE PRO MM2 RC Chassis Set (2.4GHz ASF/2.4GHz MHS).
Pure racer with new MM2 motor case delivers huge increase in performance limits when cornering!
This chassis is 16x faster than the previous ASF 2.4GHz system + KT-18 transmitter combination and 4x faster than the ASF 2.4GHz system + KO PROPO EX-1 combination. The ultra fast response of the MHS 2.4GHz system and the MR-03VE PRO chassis set is ideal for JSCC class racers in the Mini-Z Cup. With its performance defining midship motor mount, new MM2 motor case allows the longer (94mm) wheelbase to be used. The existing MM motor case design can be used with the LL (98mm), 3L (102mm) and 4L (106mm) wheelbases, but the new MM2 motor case can be used with L, LL and 3L wheelbases. Also, compared to the existing RM motor case, mass balance is optimized to improve cornering performance and minimize tipping due to high side on hybrid surfaces. These performance features provide a huge advantage in the JSCC class with the narrow body required by the regulations. In addition, axle adjustment spacers allow changes to the rear axle shaft height and together with the new plastic friction shock, precision setting according to road surface conditions are possible. The benefits of the MM2 motor case combine with the ultra-responsiveness of the MHS2.4GHz system in the advanced MR-03VE PRO chassis for psychokinetic-like response and a linear control feeling that realizes the ultimate goal of improved lap times.
- MR-03 chassis set installed with brushless motor enables mid motor mount with L wheelbase.
- Rear axle shaft height can be changed with axle adjustment spacers.
- Equipped with new shape plastic friction shock as standard.
- MHS 2.4GHz system delivers the fastest control response in MINI-Z history.
- I.C.S. system can be used with conventional manager for the VE
- Features full ball bearings, ball diff (blue anodized), and gold plated battery terminal specifications.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Unique front suspension (VCS) changes camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with ASF 2.4GHz system. **Transmitter sold separately.
- Equipped with digital servo incorporating coreless motor.
- Coil spring on the front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION
- MR-03N-MM2 factory assembled chassis installed with Xspeed VE ECO Tune brushless motor
- Front width adjustment parts
- Pinion gear (6T, 7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nuts
CHASSIS TECHNICAL DATA
- ASF 2.4GHz transmitter KT-18, or MHS 2.4GHZ transmitter EX-6 *If using MINI-Z HYBRID SPREAD SYSTEM (MHS), requires compatible transmitter.
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- 4 x alkaline batteries or 4 x NiMH batteries for chassis
- 4 x AAA batteries for transmitter
- Length: 120-128mm
- Width: 65-76mm
- Height: 37.5mm
- Wheelbase: 94.0-102mm (94, 98, 102)
- Tread (F/R): 56.5-63.0mm
- Tire(F/R): f25 x 8.5 mm (sold separately)/ f25 x 8.5-11mm (sold separately)
- Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9 : 1
- Weight: 135g (approx.)
- Motor: Xspeed VE ECO Tune brushless motor